Treat yourself to a High Tea in Perth
Discover where you can do in Perth for a sumptuous afternoon tea with friends and family.
*Please note that some services may be temporarily unavailable. Please check the venue websites for details*
More places to enjoy High Tea in Perth
- C Restaurant, Perth - www.crestaurant.com.au/high-tea
- Bites By D, Mount Hawthorn - www.bitesbyd.com.au/home
- Chapels on Whatley - www.chapelsonwhatley.com.au/our-high-tea
- Chinta, North Perth - www.chintacafe.com/high-tea
- Garnished, Wembley - thegarnishedco.com
- Koko Black, Claremont - www.kokoblack.com/salon/claremont-quarter
- Lavender Bistro, West Swan - www.lavenderbistro.com.au
- Moore & Moore Cafe, Fremantle - mooreandmoorecafe.com.au/moroccan-high-tea/
- Peninsula Tea Gardens, Maylands - www.peninsulateagardens.com
- Rochelle Adonis, Highgate - www.rochelleadonis.com
- Tarts, Northbridge - www.tartscafe.com.au
- The George, Perth - www.thegeorgeperth.com.au/high-tea
Content updated July 2020. Please be aware that due to current conditions, some high tea services may be cancelled or postponed. It is best to check with each operator directly of their current operations.
Eat and Drink in Perth
Eat and drink your way around Perth from coffee to small bars
Plan Your Trip to Perth
Start planning your visit by finding out what to do in Perth during the day and night. See all accommodation, tours, attractions, activities, food and drink and retail in Perth.
Winter in Perth
Winter in Perth means clear skies, cooler days and plenty of things to see and do.