Our Team is excited to welcome you all back to plunge into the underwater world of our great West Australian Oceans.
Changes have been made to ensure the safety of our visitors and guests so we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We ask all visitors to purchase tickets online to ensure we collect visitor details in line with Government regulations. Click here to find out more about the changes implemented.
SEA for yourself at AQWA! Discover WA's spectacular marine life as you go on an underwater journey along our coast, from the icy-cold waters of the southern ocean to the tropical wonderland of coral reefs in the far north. On your adventure you will:
- Come face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia’s largest underwater tunnel
- Encounter rare and unusual creatures, like leafy seadragons
- Face deadly stingers and biters in the DANGERzone, some as small as a plum!
- Be captivated by the colourful world of a living coral reef
Children and adults alike can enjoy our free daily talks, tours and feeds, in-water adventures and discovering sea life up close at the Touch Pool!
There’s something for everyone at AQWA, including a range of additional activities for school holidays, toddler friendly events and adults-only nights.
Need to know:
- AQWA is located 20 minutes north of Perth City at Hillarys Boat Harbour: 91 Southside Drive, Hillarys.
- Open 10am-5pm every day of the year (except Christmas Day).
- Free parking, Café and Giftshop are located on site.
- Visit often? An AQWA Annual Membership Pass is available and great value for parents and families
91 Southside Drive
Hillarys Boat Harbour
Hillarys WA 6025