Destination Perth Marketing Activities
Destination Perth Undertakes an Annual Program of Strategic Marketing Activities.
Our marketing activities are designed to attract visitors to our region and to increase our region's domestic and international profile. Our hands on approach and diverse marketing programs strengthen industry bound business relationships, forms key partnerships with trade and develops strong influential messages targeted direct to consumers.
Our comprehensive consumer travel website is the call to action for all our marketing activities and includes destination information, things to see and do, tourism business listings, event listings and product promotions.
Our marketing activities include a schedule of brand and tactical campaigns and promotions, integrated across primarily digital platforms, targeting consumers at all levels of the decision making process to explore Perth and surrounds.
Some of our key marketing activities include:
- Seasonal tactical and brand advertising, promotions and campaigns to drive traffic to our website and visitation to the Perth region;
- Supporting Tourism WA and Tourism Australia in facilitating media and trade familiarisations;
- Attendance at interstate and international trade and media events;
- Production of destination collateral, including the Perth Holiday Planner and the Perth Trade and Media Kit including Product Profiles;
- Online activities and communications, including social media across various platforms, regular e-newsletters to our intrastate consumer database, event promotion on destinationperth.com.au and offer-driven promotions to our consumer database and social media network.
Destination Perth Members can participate in a range of cooperative opportunities to support some of these key activities. These opportunities present unique and cost effective ways to partake in various forms of advertising and promotion that could otherwise, prove costly and unattainable for smaller businesses. By opting in to our cooperative marketing activities you can extend your marketing budget and reach.
Members can contact the Destination Perth Team at email@example.com to find out more about their membership and how to maximise the opportunities available. If you are not a member and are interested in joining, click here to find out more.