Experience the fabulous florals of one of the world's largest wildflower displays in Kings Park, on a 5km guided hike through the botanicals with The Hike Collective, followed by a luxurious long table high tea and bubbles nestled amongst Lemon scented gums and the floral scents of spring in the world's largest inner city park.
Your journey includes glorious views of the Swan River and Mt Eliza escarpment, and exploring the unique flora of the Kings Park bushland. Discover the stories of Kings Park from early times as we wind through the memorials, visit Gija Jumulu, the 750-year-old Boab tree, and wander along the Boodja Gnarning walk trail that highlights the diverse methods of survival used by Nyoongar people to live off the land in the south-west of Western Australia.
Take a breath-taking walk through the treetops along the Lottery West Federation Walkway, also known as the "glass bridge" with striking artwork celebrating the Centenary of Federation, Aboriginal Culture and the magnificent trees of the Swan Coastal Plain.
Once the hiking tour is complete, indulge in a beautiful champagne high tea and marvel at the magnificent views across the river, Perth City and Kings Park.
- A guided 5km hike at the worlds largest inner city park, Kings Park & Botanic Gardens
- Indulgent high tea table with an abundant array of sweet and savoury delights, as you sip bubbles and enjoy the beautiful sights and smells of Kings Park
- Amazing historical stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating hiking trail & surrounds
- An exclusive experience of Kings Park with the only licensed hiking tour operator of the Park
- Friendly and knowledgeable, first aid trained tour guide
Please note that this is NOT a wildflower tour. It is a guided hike through the gardens to explore. Guides have knowledge of the flowers on display, but for an intricate wildflower tour, please contact Kings Park directly during the wildflower festival.