Australia’s biggest alfresco craft beer and food festival returns to Esplanade Park, Fremantle.
The annual Freo Beerfest, presented by Little Creatures is the largest meeting place of Western Australian producers with over 300 unique, exotic, and small batch craft beers, ciders, cocktails over 3 days at the Fremantle Esplanade Park.
With more brewers delivering big, the site will also grow larger to accommodate the interactive good times! Complementing the 60 on site activations will be:
- Little Creatures rooftop container bar and beer garden
- Beerfarm fun zone with their very own brass brand, table tennis, pool tables and the Bow Wow Brau Bar; a self-serve non-alcoholic Dog Beer for the dogs and dog lovers!
- Froth Craft Beer fun bus, Belafonte, returns hosting intimate brewer sessions
- Funk Cider container bar
- Shelter Brewing Boat Bar
- Mash Can Van
- Blasta Container Bar
- Feral Biggie Bar and beer garden
- Cocktail Gastronomy mixers bar and much more….
Beerfest is also packed with a massive range of FREE entertainment and activities including live music and comedy, masterclasses and trivia, beer and food pairing and tastings, rides and games and roving performers.
Beerfest literally has something for everyone!