COVID-19 Information and Support
For the latest WA Government advice on the current restrictions in place, please visit the following links.
Information about current restrictions and what you can and can't do.
On 11 March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak a pandemic.
Australia has in place strict measures aimed at protecting Australians and visitors to our country from the Coronavirus and to try and reduce the spread.
From Saturday, 14 November 2020, WA transitioned to a controlled interstate border arrangement based on the latest public health advice. Click here for more information about the controlled measures. Click here for more information on how to apply for a G2G pass. All travellers into WA need to complete a mandatory G2G PASS registration and declaration prior to entry.
The below websites are updated regularly with the latest key information around travel restrictions, social distancing measures and support and advice for all Australians.
- The Australian Government - latest news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia.
- Prime Minister of Australia - view all the latest media statements from the Prime Minister of Australia.
- The Western Australian Government - information and advice for the Western Australian community and businesses. For the latest information and restrictions from the WA Government, click here.
- Australian Government Services Australia - information for individuals who have had a reduction or loss of income.
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission - for advice on consumer rights regarding cancellations and refunds as a result of COVID-19.
- Australian Government - The Treasury - information on the Economic Response to the Coronavirus.
- Australian Government Economic Response - advice for individuals and households.
- G2G Pass - an online mobile application that allows you to register for travel prior to entering WA. All travellers into WA need to complete a mandatory G2G PASS registration and declaration prior to entry.
- Smartraveller - for the latest Australian travel advice.
- Department of Home Affairs - Coronavirus and the Australian border.
- The Western Australian Government Travel Advice - For the latest travel and transport advice from the WA Government.
- Consumer Protection FAQ - The Commissioner for Consumer Protection has issued some advice about your consumer rights during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
- Department of Health - Stay up to date with the latest information about the spread of COVID-19 and the steps being taken to slow the spread.
- WA Department of Health - latest health advice and daily snapshot of the impacts COVID-19 is having in WA.
- HealthyWA - general information about COVID-19, symptoms and actions to take from the Department of Health.
- Head to Health - committed to providing Australians with trusted information and digital resources to help support their mental health and wellbeing during this pandemic.
- Beyond Blue - for well-being advice and tips to maintaining good mental health including managing feelings of concern, distress and anxiety as a result of COVID-19.
- Lifeline - providing advice and assistance to maintaining mental health and well-being during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Useful Contact Numbers
- COVID-19 Hotline - 13COVID (13 26 843)
- Small Business Development Corporation - 133 140
- Financial Counsellors Association of WA - 1800 007 007
- Australian Banking Association - (02) 8298 0417