Are you ready to unplug and cruise the Upper Swan? Book your 3 or 6 hour boat hire now!
What You Can Expect:
• Group: 8 people max
• Time: From 10am, 2 sessions a day
• Min. age of skipper/captain: 20+ years old
• Min. age of passengers: all ages
Nauti Picnics are located on the tranquil shores of Maylands Peninsula, only 15 minutes from Perth CBD and Perth Airport. This unique, eco-friendly boat is the new sustainable way of travelling on the river, and you may hire without a skipper’s ticket (boat license).
Nauti Picnic's boats are 100% electric driven, fibreglass. No emissions, no noise and no fumes, which means it doesn’t generate any direct CO2 whilst on the river. It is very quiet and hardly creates any wash.
The Swan River invites you on a long history line of Indigenous sacred stories, Perth settlement, modern architecture, and fantastic wildlife. It is the perfect gateway between urbanism and wine land.
With over 35km of river to explore, you can spend the day discovering new and familiar places from Elizabeth Quay to the spectacular Swan Valley – Western Australia’s oldest wine region.
• They will teach you how to drive the boat.
• All safety equipment is included.
• No petrol needed, just silent cruising.
What to bring:
• A picnic
• Small esky (max 60cm) or borrow one when you pre-book.
• Light jacket for cooler days
• Keep the bags to a minimum as there isn’t much room in the boat
• The central steering console is at the back of the boat
• A wooden picnic table in the middle
• Comfortable seating cushions
• Room for a 60cm esky near the skipper seat
• Life jackets for everyone – please choose children’s life jackets at the time of booking
• First aid & retractable oars for your safety
• Sunbathing bed
• Full size roof….which they take down in winter to let the sun in. In summer it stays up to protect you from the Australian sun and to cool down the boat.
• Do not bring sharps. This includes high heels.
• Weekday (3-Hours): From $299 AUD
• Weekends (3-Hours): From $399 AUD
Let's discover the Nauti side of Perth. All you need to do is book the boat, gather the crew, pack a picnic and plan the day. Nauti Picnics take care of the rest.
Maylands Boat Ramp
1 Clarkson Road
Perth WA 6051