Connor’s Mill was built in 1870 by George Hasell for Dan Connor.
It was the third stem powered mill built in Toodyay and has since also been used as a power house, private residence, visitor centre and now a museum.
The Mill is three floors high with agricultural history and working displays including a Brotherhood steam engine and milling machinery. Other exhibits include a Ballardong Noongar connection to Country and displays on apiaries, timber, viticulture and pastoralism.
Connor’s Mill is open 9am to 3.30pm seven days a week and tours can be arranged with prior notice.
Toodyay WA 6566